You are able to create and save your own goals in your Personal Goal Toolbox within SLP Toolkit. Simply follow these steps:
1. Select the magic wand icon next to 'Goals' on the Student dashboard. This will open the Goal Library. Select the goal area where you want to save your goal.
2. Located the area you want to save your goal and select 'New.'
3. Create your goal. You can use the SMART goal generator as a start; or copy the goal you want to use into the text box at the bottom of the screen. When ready, click the blue toolbox icon to add this goal to your personal toolbox.
4. The goal will then appear in your pre-populated goal list in the selected goal area for use with other students on your caseload.
5. If you wish to delete the goal, simply press the delete button next to the saved goal.
To assign the goal to a student, select the goal and click 'Create.'
© 2015-2018 SLP Toolkit